Accessibility and periodicity
The articles will be available online as soon as their final version is edited. Yearly volumes will be closed at the end of each calendar year.
RestauraRios does not charge any fee for the publication of articles.
The acceptance of a manuscript to be published for publication in RestauraRios will be based on its scientific-technical and formal quality.
The publication criteria will be the following:
- The work and its main results must not have been published nor be under revision in other media and its technical aspects will be well described and developed.
- The text will be well organized, with clear statements of what is being analyzed and with a discussion based on how the results of the work confirm or refute the hypothesis.
- The work will be concise, with a maximum of 10,000 words. Manuscripts should be no longer than necessary to communicate the main ideas proposed in the work. They will not include unnecessary explanations, statistical analyzes, tables and / or figures. If deemed necessary, an additional material document may be attached, also with a reduced length.
- The text will be written in the chosen language (Spanish, Portuguese or English) with a correct and simple language, easily understandable for a wide international audience. It will include a summary in English.
- The work will conform to ethical standards for experimentation and integrity of research. Permits for experimentation and authorizations should be indicated in the acknowledgments section.
All manuscripts received will be firstly evaluated by the editorial board to determine its adjustment to the scope and formal aspects (organization, length, etc.). After this filter, the work will be submitted to peer review. Manuscripts will be reviewed by anonymous external experts selected by the editorial board.
Copyrights and licenses
The publication of a manuscript in RestauraRios involves the acceptance of an international license Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 open access (CC BY 4.0). The authors will retain ownership of the copyright of their articles, but the license permit to share (copy and redistribute in any medium or format) and adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially) the article, with attribution (appropriate credit to the authorship, citing the source of the work and indicating if any changes have been made).
RestauraRios is published by CIREF, Iberian Center for River Restoration. CIREF is registered in Spain (National Registry of Associations, Section 1, National Number 592241) and hosted at University of Zaragoza, Department of Geography and Spatial Planning. C / Pedro Cebruna s/n, 50009 Zaragoza, Spain.
Broekman, A. • Garófano-Gómez, V. • Martínez-Capel, F. • Sánchez-Plaza, A.
García Burgos, E. • Bardina, M. • Munné, A. • Solà, C.
Gracia, A. • Valdor, P.F. • Cloux, I. • Tejón, S.
This publication has received funding from the LIFE Programme of the European Union.
This publication reflects the producer’s view only. The European Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.